A New York City gallery has turned its cameras toward LGBTQ youth in the hopes it will help them finally find loving homes.
Heart Gallery NYC, a traveling exhibition of professional pictures taken by award-winning photographers of children in foster care looking for “forever families,” has set up in shop in Times Square, spotlighting LGBTQ young adults. The exhibition, which is the first of its kind, coincides with National Pride Month and will culminate at New York’s Pridefest on June 29.
- person: but what if your parents had aborted YOU
- me: well okay for starters i wouldn't have been forced to hear that stupid ass comment you just made
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.